If you’re looking to conceive but wonder if your irregular periods will make it difficult, we’ve important information – irregular menstruation does no longer constantly mean you’re not ovulating regularly! Continue reading “Ovulation and Irregular Periods: Things You Should Know”
While such a significant number of taboos are appended to menstruation, playing sports seems to be one of the biggest myths. Our experience tell us that playing sports during my period is ok and can go hand in hand with it. You can play any game and participate in any activity by wearing a pad or a tampon upon your comfort level. Continue reading “Sports During Menstruation”
Have you had your period twice? That doesn’t appear to be correct. You’ve checked your period tracker app and discover that you’re not due to get your period for at least one more week. Continue reading “Did You Hear About Abnormal Uterine Bleeding?”
If you are a lady, your possibility of getting a urinary tract disease or UTI, is high; a few specialists rank your lifetime danger of getting one as high as 1 in 2 – with many women having repeated infections, sometimes for quite a long time. Here is the means by which to deal with UTIs, regardless of whether you are encountering your first or fifth disease, and how to make it less likely to get one in a near future. Continue reading “A Guide to Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)”
At the point when PMS manifestations strike, it is very simple to go after the torment prescription you’ve generally used to lighten those side effects. However, that trusty old jug accompanies some quite dreadful health risks, too.
We’ve discussed the things you can be doing through the entire month to help your period symptoms. Be that as it may, what happens when you require help, detail? Are over the counter torment pills your lone choice? Hell no! Read on for our best characteristic home solutions to ease those bothersome torments. Continue reading “Natural remedies for menstrual cramps”
Dr. Sonya Jessup from Demeter Fertility took a look at the most famous fertility misconceptions to clarify fact from fiction Continue reading “10 Common Fertility Myths Weighed by an Expert”
If you’ve been trying to conceive, seeing that positive pregnancy test is such a great feeling. But, while you are enjoying the first weeks of pregnancy, you may likewise have a big fear: What if I have a miscarriage? Continue reading “5 Early Miscarriage Symptoms That You Should Be Aware Of”
Today’s article is about a serious topic that is being misunderstood because there is not much information out there: Baby Blues and Postpartum Depression
70-80 percent of new mothers are influenced by “baby blues” while the rest 10-20 percent actually experience the effects of postpartum depression, which lasts much longer than just a few weeks and with much more intense emotions. Continue reading “Baby Blues vs Postpartum Depression”
Would you be surprised if I told you that you ARE what you eat?
Behind this question there’s another one. Can Food determine how you feel?
The answer to both questions is: Yes. You ARE. and Yes. It can. Continue reading “Foods to avoid during PMS”
We talked before about the serious risks of being under effect of the birth control pill. Today we are going deep into these facts in order to have a better picture of the whole thing.
Tumor, coronary illness, stroke, infertility. Most likely these side effects make birth control pills a not as much as attractive choice for contraception. What’s more, now that coronary illness has turned into the main cause of death among women, one needs to think about whether there is an association between the boundless and long haul utilization of oral contraceptives, which appeared in 1960… similarly as the first of the children of post war America were entering their adolescents. Continue reading “The truth about birth control pills 2”