Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- You need to change even a king sized tampon each couple of hours
- You never wear white, or light shaded jeans amid your period
- You wear an evening time cushion, not only at night but at all times
- You can’t recall the last time you dozed through a whole night during your period
- You sense that you spend an absurd measure of cash on disposable feminine products every Month
Continue reading “How to Deal With a Heavy Period”
At the point when PMS manifestations strike, it is very simple to go after the torment prescription you’ve generally used to lighten those side effects. However, that trusty old jug accompanies some quite dreadful health risks, too.
We’ve discussed the things you can be doing through the entire month to help your period symptoms. Be that as it may, what happens when you require help, detail? Are over the counter torment pills your lone choice? Hell no! Read on for our best characteristic home solutions to ease those bothersome torments. Continue reading “Natural remedies for menstrual cramps”
Period Track is available for both Android and iOS. Among its features:
Facebook Login, optional! Signup is available via e-mail as well as using your Facebook account.
An instant report – Access statistics regarding your Cycles in a matter of seconds!
Automatic observations – Should the app identify anomalies related to your period or your Cycle, we let you know right away! So that you can check with your Doctor. Continue reading “The Best Period Tracking application for your phone”